1. EverestDX Inc., & Everest DX India Pvt Ltd., (“EverestDX” or “EDXi”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websitehttps://www.everestdx.com, and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by EDXi or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
2. Users Under the Age of 18.
Our Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or other information (“personal information pertaining to business/careers”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when contacting us through our website or sending us a job application or resume through our website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your browser and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Some information is collected from you automatically, such as your IP address. We do not link this automatically collected information to other identifying information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. How We May Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, proposals or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or entity, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EDXi’s assets in which personal information held by EDXi about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of EDXi, our clients, or others.
We will not disclose any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If you affirmatively request though our Contact page to receive newsletters or client alerts, we will add you to the mailing list for these publications. If, at a later date, you do not wish to receive the newsletters or client alerts, you can unsubscribe by either: (a) sending your request to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org or (b) clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a newsletter or client alert.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on NAI’s website.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9.Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any information provided to us through our Website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Last modified:16th Jan,2023
11. Contact Information.